domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

MÚSICA.: I BELIEVE IN YOU

Lonely 
The path you have chosen 
A restless road 
No turning back 
One day you 
Will find you light again 
Don't you know 
Don't let go 
Be strong 

Follow you heart 
Let you love lead through the darkness 
Back to a place you once knew 
I believe, I believe, I believe 
In you 

Follow your dreams 
Be yourself, an angel of kindness 
There's nothing that you can not do 
I believe, I believe, I believe 
In you. 


Someday I'll find you 
Someday you'll find me to 
And when I hold you close 
I'll know that is true 


Tout seul 
Tu t'en iras tout seul 
Coeur ouvert 
A L'univers 
Poursuis ta quete 
Sans regarder derriere 
N'attends pas 
Que le jour 
Se leve 

Suis ton etoile 
Va jusqu'ou ton reve t'emporte 
Un jour tu le toucheras 
Si tu croix si tu croix si tu croix 
En toi 
Suis la lumiere 
N'eneins pas la flamme que tu portes 
Au fonds de toi souviens-toi 
Que je croix que je croix que je croix 
Que je croix 


En toi 

2 comentarios:

  1. De nada, una melodía preciosa interpretada por voces priviliegiadas y con un mensaje lleno de fuerza...

    ResponderEliminar